To translate this page, click here.
Table of Contents
- Definitions of This Page
- Types of Data Collected
- Use of Your Data
- Retention of Your Data
- Transfer of Your Data
- Disclosure of Your Data
- Security of Your Data
- Children’s Privacy
- Links to Other Websites
- Changes to These Terms
- Contact us
Definitions of This Page
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
- Company refers to Grammar Buddies LTD, Avinguda Diagonal, 409, 1st floor, 08008 Barcelona (Regus temporary office).
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Spain.
- Device means any device that can access the service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the website.
- Service provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the service, to provide the service on behalf of the company, to perform services related to the service or to assist the company in analyzing how the service is used.
- Usage data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself.
- Website refers to Corrector APP, accessible from https://corrector.app/
- You means the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Types of Data Collected
Here is the list of the data we collect on our website. If you have any doubt, feel free to contact us.
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Usage Data.
Usage data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage data may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or access the service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking and Cookies
- Flash cookies. Certain features of our service may use local stored objects to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for browser cookies. For more information on how you can delete flash cookies, please click here.
- Web beacons. Certain sections of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that permit the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted when you close your web browser. We use both sessions and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our cookies policy page.
Use of Your Data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To manage your account: To manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with us through the service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Data
The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally kept for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve our service’s functionality. We are legally obligated to retain this data for more extended periods.
Transfer of Your Data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Data
Let’s talk about the disclosure of your data on our website.
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
The company may disclose your data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service.
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of Your Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. Suppose we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent. In that case, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Suppose we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires permission from a parent. In that case, we may require your parent’s consent before collecting and using that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for any third-party sites or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices.
Changes to These Terms
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (0034) 625-574-155